Friday, 16 March 2012

What to do when you accidentally flash to the builders.

I can't be the only one that this has happened to surely?! No? Just me? OK... well this is awkward. It's not everyday that you something so humiliating happens that you freeze and can't think of how to resolve the situation. This is where I come in. Because it does happen to me. A lot. And I'm sure at one point in your life you will accidentally flash to someone, and you will freeze and you will need a solution to the problem.
When I say accidental, it was exactly that. Completely and utterly accidental, a thoughtless few seconds of my life that lead to humiliation.
Let me start by filling you in, (the background story is essential). We're having some work done on our conservatory, which happens to be right below my bedroom window. I woke up late, as usual and rushed to get into the shower, without noticing that the builders were already in the garden. So I have my shower, still without realising, and make my way back to my bedroom, take off my towels, shake out my hair, and head to the windowsill.. where my deodorant is. STILL without realising, I casually put on my deodorant. And then it hits me.
They can see everything from the garden.
Without moving, I slowly look down and see not one, but two builders smiling back at me and before the horror could spread through my face, one of them winked.
Now, whether you do what I did, or leave the bathroom with your dress tucked into your knickers, or your boob pops out of your dress on the red carpet, or even, open the door for the room service while your partners there naked getting dressed, there is only one way to resolve that situation and leave with your head held high.
Smile and wave boys, smile and wave.

3 comments:

  1. just laughing!!!! hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure Smut .......... and loving it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me, but it was the post man and whilst dancing to Pussycat Dolls Top 20 - he did wish his girlfriend was hot like me :D

    ReplyDelete